Monday 17 June 2013

Exhibition

Exhibition space



 After setting up the surrounding I, with  my tutors, have completed putting up my final pieces and have now been installed on the wall, sized and ready for the exhibition.

I believe these works are in a favourable position and layout as the canvases are arranged to pull the viewer in. Taking advantage of the spatial chronology exhibited by the pieces tehy have been arranged to pull the eye into the centre piece.



These have been laid with mirror hinges on the side of each canvas and the consistent distance between them and the slight change in size does seem to work for them as a series which was my full intention from the beginning.

Put togther the differences, contrasts and similarities such as the changing direction and conflicting colour schemes work much better together and in my veiw having the brighter ones at the side serves to help pulling in its audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment